Dienstag, 30. August 2016

Find a Nupla SPDH-5 Super Duty I-Beam Pike Pole with D Grip, 5' Length

high price Nupla SPDH-5 Super Duty I-Beam Pike Pole with D Grip, 5' Length

cheapest Stuff Nupla SPDH-5 Super Duty I-Beam Pike Pole with D Grip, 5' Length Avaliable best prices limited only The Nupla SPDH-5 Super Duty I-Beam Pike Pole with D Grip, 5' Length has been tested by a team of experts in their field and its ready for market

Iron head for withstanding heat and flames.Used in salvage operations, holding, pulling and lifting the sides of timber framed structures.Heavy duty handle made from solid fiber..

Nupla SPDH-5 Super Duty I-Beam Pike Pole with D Grip, 5' Length Feature:

  • Iron head for withstanding heat and flames
  • Used in salvage operations, holding, pulling and lifting the sides of timber framed structures
  • Heavy duty handle made from solid fiber
  • Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen